The N450 model cuts pipe from 200mm diameter up to 750mm and up to 900mm diameter with the extension chain fitted. Approximate cutting speed is 140mm per minute.
The Keel Cutter assembly includes hydraulic motor, operator safety handle, two extension chains, a water coolant tank, five steel wedges, a tool kit and a security box.
• Cutter automatically tracks around the pipe
• Cuts steel, cast iron, ductile iron, asbestos*, cement and plastic pipe
• Fast cutting time – typicaly 8 minutes to cut a 300mm diameter cast iron pipe
• Only 200mm to 250mm clearance required (depending on model)
• Works in water if required
• Different blades available for different pipe material (diamond, tungsten carbide tipped etc)
• Lightweight – easy to set up and operate • Comes with tool kit and security box
* Please note: If a hired Keel Cutter is to be used on asbestos, the customer must pay for special cleaning which can be arranged by Steve Vick International if required
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
The N600 model cuts and bevels pipes from 250mm diameter up to 1600mm. Approximate cutting speed is 100mm per minute. The Keel Cutter assembly includes hydraulic motor with operator safety handle, guide ring attachment, five extension chains, water coolant tank, seven steel wedges, tool kit and a security box.