The new range of carbide rotary burrs enhances our support tools program for general machining processes.
It is the first time that burrs will be available under the Dormer product brand.
Key features include:
- • A comprehensive assortment of designs and shapes to choose from, including ball nosed cylinder, pointed tree, oval, flame, 60° and 90° countersinks, cones and inverted cones varieties.
- • Numerous options to machine a range of materials, including hardened steel, non-ferrous materials and plastics.
- • Carbide head and steel shank (above 6mm) offering an ideal mix of rigidity and strength.
- • A double cut design improves ease of control, increases metal removal rate and breaks swarf into manageable pieces.
- • The ball end geometry incorporates skip flute grinding which improves cutting action closer to the centre, reducing the chance of swarf congestion and increases strength.
- • Aluminium cut option makes it the first choice for non-ferrous materials and plastics.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.