An efficient program recommending the machining application tools and helps to choose the cost effective solution from our extensive range.Dormer Pramet is a global manufacturer and supplier of tools for the metal cutting industry. Formed in 2014 following the merger of Dormer Tools and Pramet Tools, the company brings together a significantly enhanced product program and more than 150 years of experience and industry knowledge.Our core product offer is built around a versatile range of high quality, fit-for-purpose tools for general engineering and multi-application production environments. This includes a wide range of indexable and rotary drilling, milling, threading, parting & grooving and turning tools.We are committed to helping our customers carry out their machining processes in the most way possible. We supply numerous training packages, a range of smartphone apps and printed technical material to simplify tool selection, ordering and usage.With 30 offices worldwide serving more than 100 markets, production facilities in Europe and South America and a distribution network consisting of five strategically placed hubs, we offer a truly global coverage. We take pride in always being there and earn our reputation just as our products do; uncomplicated, honest and consistent. Simply Reliable.
Showing all 3 results
Key features include:
- • A comprehensive assortment of designs and shapes to choose from, including ball nosed cylinder, pointed tree, oval, flame, 60° and 90° countersinks, cones and inverted cones varieties.
- • Numerous options to machine a range of materials, including hardened steel, non-ferrous materials and plastics.
- • Carbide head and steel shank (above 6mm) offering an ideal mix of rigidity and strength.
- • A double cut design improves ease of control, increases metal removal rate and breaks swarf into manageable pieces.
- • The ball end geometry incorporates skip flute grinding which improves cutting action closer to the centre, reducing the chance of swarf congestion and increases strength.
- • Aluminium cut option makes it the first choice for non-ferrous materials and plastics.